The Space In-Between
Taught by Randy Cummins
6 CEs, $150
The Space In-Between highlights the importance of addressing the fascial and energetic planes of the body.
We will be exploring the areas between:
- Muscles and Bones
- Tightness and Slack
- Movement and Stagnation
- Inhale and Exhale
Conscious bodywork can help with techniques that utilize sustained pressure to loosen and lengthen constricted fascia. It breaks down adhesions between the tissues and softens and re-aligns them, freeing up muscles and allowing easier and more effective physical and energetic movement.
Techniques to be utilized:
- Sustained Engagement through Proper Body Mechanics
- Palpation of Specific Muscular and Bony Landmark
- Positions for Sustained and Supported Compression
- Reintroducing Movement Through Stretches and Rotations
The Space In-Between: How To Register
How To Register:
- Course registrations must be received by 5pm the day before the start of class.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.