Taught by Randy Cummins
12 CEs, $300
This workshop will include therapeutic and clinical applications using table Shiatsu as its focus. The training’s goal is for the therapists to integrate movement, energetic channels, and anatomical specificity into their existing work.
Areas to be Covered
- Supporting movement/exercises for both therapist and client
- Demos of Thai-style massage in supine/prone/seated/side-lying positions
- Hands-on guided exchanges
- Select tsubo location and stimulation
- Questions and Answers on incorporating techniques into your existing practice
All participants should come with open minds, flexible attitudes, and loose-fitting clothing.
This class can be attended EITHER in-person or by Zoom.
Table Thai-Shiatsu: How To Register
How To Register:
- Course registrations must be received by 5pm the day before the start of class.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.
- Illinois requires all students of higher education institutions to either be vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive a weekly negative COVID test. After registering, please email a picture of both sides of your vaccination card to email@example.com. Alternately, please email the results of a negative COVID test dated no more than 7 days prior to your class start date.