Shoshin Shiatsu: Thai-Shiatsu Fusion
12 CEs, $300
Taught by Randy Cummins
Shoshin Shiatsu, or ”Beginners Mind” shiatsu, is a traditional combination of classical shiatsu and Thai massage using tsubo stimulation and meridian stretching.
In this hands-on class, experience: breath meditation, hara engagement, tsubo point combinations, and paired meridian stretches. Removing the self(ego), yet maintaining strength of character and flexibility during a session, opens the breath and creates opportunity for the realization of fluidity and consciousness.
How To Register
How To Register:
- Course registrations must be received by 5pm the day before the start of class.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.
- Illinois requires all students of higher education institutions to either be vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive a weekly negative COVID test. After registering, please email a picture of both sides of your vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, please email the results of a negative COVID test dated no more than 7 days prior to your class start date.