Seated Shiatsu Part One: Enlivening the Spine from the Center Out
Taught by Arlette Greer
6 CEs, $150
When done properly, seated shiatsu treatments result in clients feeling deeply supported and satisfied. In this floor-based shiatsu workshop, we’ll learn to use our bodies well in order to easily and fluidly treat clients in seated position. We’ll learn transitions in and out of seated and learn stretches, spinal undulations and rotations, and simple shiatsu lifts. Your clients will love you!
Seated Shiatsu Part One: Enlivening the Spine from the Center Out: How To Register
How To Register:
- Course registrations must be received by 5pm the day before the start of class.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.
- Illinois requires all students of higher education institutions to either be vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive a weekly negative COVID test. After registering, please email a picture of both sides of your vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, please email the results of a negative COVID test dated no more than 7 days prior to your class start date.