Seated Shiatsu Part Two: Treating the Channels, Energizing the Limbs
Taught by Arlette Greer
6 CEs, $150
In this floor-based workshop, we’ll learn how to treat the primary channels with our clients in seated position. We’ll review how to support clients with your body or over an exercise ball, how to position their body in order to access the channels, and how to creatively incorporate knees and elbows into your treatment. We will amplify our effectiveness by focusing on the healthy function of each channel as we treat.
Seated Shiatsu Part Two - Treating the Channels, Energizing the Limbs: How To Register
- Course registrations must be received by 5pm the day before the start of class.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.
- Illinois requires all students of higher education institutions to either be vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive a weekly negative COVID test. After registering, please email a picture of both sides of your vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, please email the results of a negative COVID test dated no more than 7 days prior to your class start date.