Reiki Level 2: Hands-on Therapeutic Reiki
6 CEs, $275
Reiki Level 2 is a hands-on course that prepares students to perform Reiki healing on another person. Your capacity to access Reiki energy and use it to therapeutically for your client will be increased, and we will review the physiology of the chakra system. At the end of this workshop you will be prepared to give professional reiki treatments. Reiki Level 2 is the minimum level recommended to attain if a student plans on doing sessions for others or starting their own professional practice.
From this class you may move on to Reiki Level 3.
Unless otherwise marked, classes are at 818 Lake Street in Evanston, IL.
The Salem location is the Salem Community Activities Center, 416 Ogelsby St., Salem IL
Reiki Level 2: How To Register
How To Register:
- Course registrations must be received by 5pm the day before the start of class.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.
- Illinois requires all students of higher education institutions to either be vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive a weekly negative COVID test. After registering, please email a picture of both sides of your vaccination card to email@example.com. Alternately, please email the results of a negative COVID test dated no more than 7 days prior to your class start date.