Reiki Level 1 Course Description:
6 CEs, $150
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. Reiki enables us to create an environment where the receiver relaxes and is ready to receive our touch. Activating Reiki flow at the beginning of a session facilitates your client’s shift from stress and tension to relaxation and openness, meaning that your bodywork has access and impact from the start.
During this Reiki Level 1 Workshop you will get attuned to Reiki which enables you to become a channel for this healing energy. You will also start a 21 day energetic cleanse that moves through your chakras cleaning and releasing bound energy (including stuck emotions and behavioral patterns). At this level Reiki is a self-care tool, which is deeply restorative for those of us devoted to giving.
From this class you may move on to Reiki Level 2.
Unless otherwise marked, classes are at 818 Lake Street in Evanston, IL.
SALEM, IL LOCATION: 301 Ogelsby St, Salem IL
Reiki Level 1: How To Register
How To Register:
- Course registrations must be received by 5pm the day before the start of class.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.
- Illinois requires all students of higher education institutions to either be vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive a weekly negative COVID test. After registering, please email a picture of both sides of your vaccination card to email@example.com. Alternately, please email the results of a negative COVID test dated no more than 7 days prior to your class start date.