Extraordinary Vessels - Meditations on Time and Space Part 2
Extraordinary Vessels are much more than specific flows within the body. Extraordinary Vessels describe the most general dynamics by which human beings take shape and story in time and space.
Extraordinary Vessels treatments have profound implications for genetic expression, lifelong constitutional issues, life-threatening illnesses, and evolving stories about oneself and the world.
How do we touch through time? How do we draw on resources from the past and future? How can we align with and make peace with universal evolutionary forces?
This class is an excellent refinement for graduates of the Postgraduate Clinical Shiatsu Studies. It is also accessible to any student who has completed basic shiatsu studies.
Extraordinary Vessels: What We Cover and How To Register
- Qi Cultivation methods for experiencing Extraordinary Vessels in ourselves
- Concentration Methods and Touch Techniques for connecting with Extraordinary Vessels in others
- Basic protocols for recognizing when and how to use Extraordinary Vessels in treatment
- Demo and Practice of Treatment Protocols
How To Register:
- Course registrations must be received by 5pm the day before the start of class.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.
- Illinois requires all students of higher education institutions to either be vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive a weekly negative COVID test. After registering, please email a picture of both sides of your vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, please email the results of a negative COVID test dated no more than 7 days prior to your class start date.