EFT: Setting an Outrageous Goal, Clearing Your Inner Blocks to Success Technique
Taught by Jeanne Steen
3 CE hours, $75
DOES count for Illinois license renewal CEs.
Does NOT count for NCBTMB CEs. NCBTMB does not accept EFT as accepted class category for CEs.
So many success coaches advocate goal setting, yet for many of us, it’s terribly triggering. Maybe we set them, and then when we struggle to achieve them, it’s just an invitation for our inner critic to get really loud and mean.
Wouldn’t it be nice if this process felt positive, and moving towards that goal felt like inspired action?
In this workshop, we will be using the clinically proven stress release technique EFT tapping to clear the path from where you are now to where you want to be.
Tapping leverages acupressure and psychology for powerful results, and numerous clinical research trials attest to its efficacy.
This class is taught via Zoom.
EFT - Setting an Outrageous Goal, Clearing Your Inner Blocks to Success: How To Register
How To Register:
- Course registrations must be received by 5pm the day before the start of class.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.
- Illinois requires all students of higher education institutions to either be vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive a weekly negative COVID test. After registering, please email a picture of both sides of your vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, please email the results of a negative COVID test dated no more than 7 days prior to your class start date.
If you received a Student ID in the past, you can log into our student portal where you can quickly register in the My Courses section. Otherwise register right here on our website