EFT: Clear Your Money Blocks with EFT Tapping Technique
Taught by Jeanne Steen
3 CE hours, $75
DOES count for Illinois license renewal CEs.
Does NOT count for NCBTMB CEs. NCBTMB does not accept EFT as accepted class category for CEs.
Do you you have a healthy relationship with money?
Love it or hate it, few people feel neutral about money. And many of us have hidden emotional beliefs that are subconsciously shaping our behavior, and often limiting our success.
If you feel stuck in a cycle of frustrating patterns that even your best intentions can’t seem to break, this workshop will give you helpful clarity about what is really holding you back, and techniques to break through the patterns.
Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) also known as tapping, is a fast acting stress release technique that leverages acupressure and psychology for powerful results. Numerous clinical research trials attest to its efficacy.
Students will leave class armed with tapping practices to support them on their path to financial wellness.
EFT - Clear Your Money Blocks with EFT Tapping: How To Register
How To Register:
- Course registrations must be received by 5pm the day before the start of class.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.
- Illinois requires all students of higher education institutions to either be vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive a weekly negative COVID test. After registering, please email a picture of both sides of your vaccination card to email@example.com. Alternately, please email the results of a negative COVID test dated no more than 7 days prior to your class start date.