Cupping Part Two - Silicone Moving Cups
Taught by Ninetta Keenan
6 CE hours, $150. Silicone Cup Set – $36.95 + tax
Silicone Moving Cups are a versatile and natural extension of the therapist’s hands. This modality is effortless and immediately effective in repairing and remodeling the fascia by removing congestion causing pain and limited range of motion.
Silicone cups are more versatile in adressing contoured areas than rigid cups. This class will review silicone moving cup methods and protocols for soft tissue dysfunction of the neck, shoulder, hip and scars.
Cupping Part Two - Silicone Moving Cups: Requirements and How To Register
How To Register:
- Course registrations must be received by 5pm the day before the start of class.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.
- Illinois requires all students of higher education institutions to either be vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive a weekly negative COVID test. After registering, please email a picture of both sides of your vaccination card to email@example.com. Alternately, please email the results of a negative COVID test dated no more than 7 days prior to your class start date.
Cupping Part Two requires that students either bring or purchase a set of silicone cups. The cost is $39.95 ($40.65 including tax) through Zen Shiatsu, and may be prepaid in advance and picked up on the day of class. A set should include 4 cups of different sizes, in diameters of 1.2″, 1.7″, 2.0″, 2.5″.