Cupping Part Three - Silicone Cupping for Myofascial Syndromes of Shoulder, Neck, Hip, & Leg
Taught by Ninetta Keenan
6 CE hours, $150
Cultivate health and freedom of movement for clients suffering from pain and restriction of the shoulders and hips. Silicone cups effortlessly facilitate myofascial release for challenging pain syndromes while saving the practitioner’s body.
This class will teach cupping protocols for a variety of syndromes, focusing on effective acupoints and meridians, including exercises to assist in expansive, pain free movement.(Prequesite is Cupping Part 2.)
Cupping Part Three - Silicone Cupping for Myofascial Syndromes of Shoulder, Neck, Hip, & Leg: How To Register
How To Register:
- Course registrations must be received by 5pm the day before the start of class.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.
- Illinois requires all students of higher education institutions to either be vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive a weekly negative COVID test. After registering, please email a picture of both sides of your vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, please email the results of a negative COVID test dated no more than 7 days prior to your class start date.