Cupping Part One - Standard Cupping for Health and Vitality
Taught by Ninetta Keenan
6 CE hours, $150. Glass Cupping Set – $99.95 + tax
Cupping Therapy has been used for centuries for health maintenance and to treat internal disorders. Cupping creates a vacuum to draw out stagnation and toxins and mobilizes the blood, qi and lymph. This action allows the tissues to repair to address chronic injuries and pain, and restores healthy function to resolve internal disorders.
Students will learn a variety of cupping techniques addressing the common cold, muscle aches and pains, digestive disorders and irregular menstruation to name a few. This class is geared toward students who are new to cupping or need a refresher. Different types of pneumatic cups will be available for students to try.
Cupping Part One - Standard Cupping for Health and Vitality: Requirements and How To Register
- Course registrations must be received by 5pm the day before the start of class.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.
- Illinois requires all students of higher education institutions to either be vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive a weekly negative COVID test. After registering, please email a picture of both sides of your vaccination card to email@example.com. Alternately, please email the results of a negative COVID test dated no more than 7 days prior to your class start date.
Cupping Part One requires that students use their own set of pneumatic glass or acrylic cups. We carry custom-built 14-piece pneumatic glass cupping sets not available from any other source. Regularly $124.95, these sets are $99.95 for students in Cupping classes ($110.19 with tax).