Craniosacral Therapy - Cranial Bones and Sutures (Formerly Level 2)
12 CE hours, $300
This 2-day course builds on the foundational training of the Craniosacral Balancing Level 1 course. In this class you will continue to grow in your understanding and practice of this gentle, yet powerful bodywork modality. You will learn to move deeper within this work and experience working specifically with the rhythms of the cranial and facial bones among other aspects of the body.
Prerequisite: Essentials of Craniosacral Therapy.
- Craniosacral Essentials
- Craniosacral: Cranial Bones and Sutures (prereq is Craniosacral Essentials)
- Craniosacral: Facial Bones and Sutures (prereq is Craniosacral Essentials)
- Craniosacral: Final Refinement and Mastery Retreat (prereq is all prior classes)
Craniosacral Therapy - Cranial Bones and Sutures (Formerly Level 2): How To Register
How To Register:
- Course registrations must be received by 5pm the day before the start of class.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.
- Illinois requires all students of higher education institutions to either be vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive a weekly negative COVID test. After registering, please email a picture of both sides of your vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, please email the results of a negative COVID test dated no more than 7 days prior to your class start date.