Craniosacral Therapy: Facial Bones and Sutures (Formerly Level 3) Course Description:
12 CE hours, $300
This 2-day course builds on the first two levels of Craniosacral Balancing. In this class, we integrate Levels 1 & 2 and move deeper into our understanding and experience of the various subtle rhythms expressed in the body. Our focus is on widening our perceptual experience, finding neutral, and allowing the client’s inherent treatment plan to unfold.
The practice includes giving a full-body session as we begin to move into more Dynamic Stillness allowing us to sense the potency of the life force moving through and directing all inherent motion and motility of health within the body.
Prerequisite: Essentials of Craniosacral Therapy
- Craniosacral Essentials
- Craniosacral: Cranial Bones and Sutures (prereq is Craniosacral Essentials)
- Craniosacral: Facial Bones and Sutures (prereq is Craniosacral Essentials)
- Craniosacral: Level Four Intensive Retreat (prereq is all prior classes)
Craniosacral Therapy - Facial Bones and Sutures (Formerly Level 3): How To Register
How To Register:
- Course registrations must be received by 5pm the day before the start of class.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.
- Illinois requires all students of higher education institutions to either be vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive a weekly negative COVID test. After registering, please email a picture of both sides of your vaccination card to email@example.com. Alternately, please email the results of a negative COVID test dated no more than 7 days prior to your class start date.