Craniosacral Therapy Level Four Retreat Course Description:
This 4-day retreat-style training is an integration and expansion of the previous three levels of Craniosacral Balancing. In this course, we continue to broaden our perceptual field and explore the subtle biodynamics of movement as expressed through all the tissues, fluids and biosphere of a person.
We continue to move deeper into our work including cultivating neutrality, abiding in the heart, and allowing the expression of what Dr. William Sutherland, DO called, “The Breath of Life,” the source of our Original Blueprint of Health to unfold.
Throughout this course, we integrate our physical, hands-on practice with practical knowledge learned from biodynamic embryology. In-depth exploration of the fourth phase of water, heart resonance and midlines will provide the anchor for our work.
At the end of Level 4 training, students are invited to engage in a certification process in this work (see instructor for details).
Prerequisites: Essentials of Craniosacral Therapy, Cranial Bones and Sutures, Facial Bones and Sutures
- Craniosacral Essentials
- Craniosacral: Cranial Bones and Sutures (prereq is Craniosacral Essentials)
- Craniosacral: Facial Bones and Sutures (prereq is Craniosacral Essentials)
- Craniosacral: Final Refinement and Mastery Retreat (prereq is all prior classes)
Craniosacral Therapy Level Four Retreat Specific Information:
Due to the nature of this training, it is required for students to remain on-campus for the duration of the retreat. The cost of this training includes 24 hours of instruction with involved hands-on practice and 10 family-style meals and lodging. CEUs will be provided.
Both single and double-occupancy rooms are available; however, the single-occupancy rooms are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
Loyola University Retreat & Ecology Center, 2710 S. Country Club Rd., Woodstock, IL 60098
Nested on 90-acres of rolling hills, prairies, spring-fed ponds and a forest, the Retreat & Ecology Center provides a suitable place for our work and rest.
24 CE Hours over a 4-Day Retreat
NEXT CLASS TBA – EXPECTED MID-YEAR 2022
The following registration policies apply for this retreat, and supercede our usual workshop registration policies.
A non-refundable $500 deposit to reserve your spot in the retreat is required. The remaining tuition is due prior to the first day of class. Once the full tuition is paid and class has started, no further refund is available.
When registering, please indicate your choice of meal option in the dropdown list. Choose one: Standard Meals, Gluten-Free Meals, or Vegetarian Meals
Craniosacral Therapy Level Four Retreat Deposit – $500. Choose occupancy size and meals
Craniosacral Therapy Level Four Retreat: How To Register
- Course registrations must be received by 5pm the day before the start of class.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.
- Illinois requires all students of higher education institutions to either be vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive a weekly negative COVID test. After registering, please email a picture of both sides of your vaccination card to email@example.com. Alternately, please email the results of a negative COVID test dated no more than 7 days prior to your class start date.