Clinical East/West Aromatherapy Part 3 Course Description:
Taught by David Sol
6 CE hours, $150
This course is an advanced blending workshop for those who have completed Part 1 and Part 2 of the Clinical Aromatherapy series.
Students will learn to conduct a thorough clinical assessment and the safe use of 30+ essential oils and their varied applications. With these oils, a practitioner can create a targeted blend appropriate to the constitution and clinical needs of an individual.
This class is taught via Zoom.
Clinical East/West Aromatherapy Part 3 Focus:
The focus will be on utilizing the Five Phase Theory of East Asian medicine in creating unique, individualized blends for clients and patients. The workshop will discuss both topical applications and inhalation method for best therapeutic effect.
During Part 3, students will continue their exploration of essential oils with a focus on creating unique essential oil blends. A thorough exploration of the assessment and evaluation of a case will be explored. Students will learn to assess themselves and each other in determining a unique essential oil blend to address specific needs and goals. By the end of the three-part series, students will have an intermediate understanding of the use of essential oils to create unique blends for health and wellness.
Clinical East/West Aromatherapy Part 3: How To Register
How To Register:
- Course registrations must be received by 5pm the day before the start of class.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.
- Illinois requires all students of higher education institutions to either be vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive a weekly negative COVID test. After registering, please email a picture of both sides of your vaccination card to email@example.com. Alternately, please email the results of a negative COVID test dated no more than 7 days prior to your class start date.