Barefoot Shiatsu: Feet, Knees, and Elbows in Shiatsu
Taught by Randy Cummins
12 CE hours – $300
Barefoot Shiatsu is mat work, integrating the use of feet, knees and elbows for the purpose of applying sustained pressure. We follow general pathways of the classical meridians, focusing on typical stagnant and muscularly tight areas. Techniques will be demonstrated in supine and prone positions. Emphasis is given towards fluidity of transition, and the seamless rhythmic application of techniques.
Participants will enjoy the freedom of using the whole body, will learn strategies to take the burden off their thumbs and wrists, and will learn deep and relaxing techniques to benefit a wide range of clients.
This class can be attended EITHER in-person or by Zoom.
Barefoot Shiatsu: Feet, Knees, and Elbows in Shiatsu: How To Register
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.
- Illinois requires all students of higher education institutions to either be vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive a weekly negative COVID test. After registering, please email a picture of both sides of your vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, please email the results of a negative COVID test dated no more than 7 days prior to your class start date.
- If online registration is done less than 24 hours before class begins, we cannot guarantee that we can accommodate you in the class. Please follow-up your registration with a phone call between the hours of 10am-5pm to guarantee that we have seen and processed your registration.