AromaPoint Course Description:
Aromapoint Part One & Two
Taught by Sara Vanin
3 CEs per part, $75 per class.
Aromapoint Therapy (APT) is a innovative, gentle, completely safe and yet exceptionally effective hands- on method of treatment that harnesses the power of pure essential oils together with acupoints. Treatment involves placing particular oils on specific acupuncture points on the body in order to trigger energetic changes in the individual that will bring the client back to a state of balance.
AromaPoint Part One: Calm The Shen Down
This class focuses on oils that calm anxiety and clear excess thinking and emotional worry.
AromaPoint Part Two: Nurturing the Soul
Having calmed excessive thinking and emotional distress in Part One, this next class focuses on rebuilding and restoring the client, supporting healthy sleep and restoration.
This class meets by Zoom.
AromaPoint Therapy: How To Register
- Course registrations must be received by 5pm the day before the start of class.
- If you are not ready to pay, you can still add your name to the interest list. Your space will not be permanently held until payment is made.
- To pay by phone, call 847-864-1130
- To pay online, check the box next to the associated start date below and select the “NEXT STEPS ” button. By prepaying you agree to our registration policies.
- Illinois requires all students of higher education institutions to either be vaccinated for COVID-19 or receive a weekly negative COVID test. After registering, please email a picture of both sides of your vaccination card to email@example.com. Alternately, please email the results of a negative COVID test dated no more than 7 days prior to your class start date.